TOP 10 Most Popular Ielts Speaking Topics (1 - 5)
This video collects many topic about daily life such as working, education, home town, hobbies… it’s really useful for everyone those who’s learning ielts.
1. Do you work or are you a student ?
2. What subject are you studying ?
3. Why did you choose to study that ?
4. Do you like your university?
5. Is there anything you don’t like about your studies?
6. Which subject do you like the most?
7. Which subject do you think will be most useful to you after you leave university?
8. Do you often get together with your classmates after classes?
9. What was your favorite subject in high school?
10. Which school subject do you think is most useful for people in adult life?
1. Could you tell me what you do for a living?
2. What are your responsibilities at work?
3. What is the most interesting part of your work?
4. Is there anything you don’t like about your job?
5. Is your job very important to you?
6. Would you like to change your job?
7. Do you often get together with your colleagues (workmates) after work?
Watch and listen video to see the samples of these question above
1. Whereabouts did you grow up?
2. Do you still live there?
3. What is the most famous place in your hometown?
4. How has your hometown changed in recent years?
5. Where do you live now?
6. What part of city do you like best?
7. Is there anything you don’t like about this city?
8. Do you want to live in a big city or small town?
1. What part of your day do you like best?
2. What is the busiest part of the day for you?
3. When you have free time?
4. What’s your favorite way to relax?
5. Do you think in your leisure time with friends and family?
6. Do you have any hobbies and interests?
7. How do you usually spend the weekend?
8. Which do you prefer, Saturday or Sunday?
9. Are weekends important to you?t
10. Should people be paid overtime for working at the weekend?
11. Do you like shopping?
12. Are there many shops near where you live?
13. Who usually does the shopping in your home?
14. Do you have regular time to go shopping?
15. What things do you usually buy when you go shopping?
16. Do your prefer shopping in small shops or big supermarket and department stores?
1. What do you in your holidays?
2. Do you think holidays are becoming more and more important?
3. Do you like to travel in your holidays or free time?
4. What kind of places do you like to travel to?
5. Have you ever been to the seaside?
6. Why do some people they their holidays at the seaside?
7. Do you want to live near the sea?